30 Reasons to Choose Edufoster CLAT Institute!
1. Impeccable Administration: Strict administration and discipline for everyone including teachers, students and administrative staffs so that the students get the desired success in the examination.
2. Highly Qualified & Trained Faculty: Highly experienced as well as young & talented faculties are recruited with relevant experience in teaching. They are all alumni of top Law universities and colleges. Only the best fit and venerated professionals from all over India are recruited.
3. Faculty Selection with an Edge: Faculty selection follows a thorough process of written test, demonstrative lecture and the final one-to-one interview with the Managing Director.
4. Unmatched Track record of CLAT Aspirants: Edufosteraries have been consistently bagging the the top ranks for over two decades in the CLAT examination.
5. Outstanding Study Materials and Test Papers: Every student is given the relevant study materials and test papers specifically designed by respective subject experts on the basis of the latest examination pattern.
6. Competitive Environment: Highly competitive environment motivates students to a focused learning approach that carves out the best results from them.
7. Integrated Teaching Approach: ‘‘Integrated Teaching Methodologies’ are adopted in order to prepare the students for the final CLAT examination.
8. Special Classes: These classes help average students to attain the essential level required to crack the National Level CLAT examination. Special classes cater to the individual needs of the students.
9. Bilingual Study Aids: The study material is provided in both English and Hindi languages to bridge the regional gap.
10. Revision Classes: These classes serve as a catalyst in strengthening the confidence of weak, non-serious and shy students along with the toppers.
11. Professionally Run Organisation: It is a hub for entrepreneurs and not a bunch of employees because everyone owns his/her role & responsibilities to deliver the best performance.
12. Strategically Located Centres: In West Bengal there are three centres of Edufoster CLAT Institute. One is in Muktarambabu Street, near the MG Road Metro, another is in Howrah Maidan and the other one is in Liluah.
13. Facilitative Initiative: Audio-Video Classes, Online Tests and test score reporting through SMS, E-mail & Courier facilitate the students coming from remote areas.
14. Compensatory Classes: Video based lectures help students to cover the topics missed in the past.
15. Motivational Sessions: Renowned Psychologists and eminent personalities conduct motivational classes on a regular basis which adds a new spark and enthusiasm among the students.
16. Online Study Materials and Mock Tests: Online Study Materials and Mock Tests prepared by top faculties: USB, Tablet- based & Online mode of learning and self-paced study has facilitated students to a great extent by saving their precious time.
17. Merit Scholarship: Every year Edufoster gives away scholarships to deserving students on merit basis helping them realise their dreams.
18. Powerful Testing System: Tests are conducted regularly and the results are sent to the students and parents through SMS and E-mail. Unique and modern scanning machines at Edufoster produce quick results at all our branches simultaneously, showing rank-wise position of all students.
19. Doubt Clearing Classes: Extra time is devoted to doubt clearing classes where students can clarify their doubts on any topic from the respective subject teachers.
20. Adequate Library Facility: The libraries at our centres provide students with a vast pool of books and resources to choose from.
21. Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM): It enables parents to interact with the concerned teachers and look into the progress of their child, thereby, acquainting them with their child’s strengths and weaknesses.
22. Approachable & Cooperative Staff: Students and Parents can meet the Centre-In-Charge for any query concerning their ward’s progress or any other problem with prior appointment.
23. Daily Attendance Monitoring: Every student is issued an identity card which not only gives them an access to their institute but also marks their attendance for the day. In case of any absence, the parents are informed via SMS.
24. Monthly Performance Report (MPR): This enables parents as well as students to track their progress and help them improve their performance.
25. Effective & Quick Grievance Handling: Edufoster has a systematic and well structured system for handling grievances, wherein the concerned person can be reached either by phone or via e- mail.
26. Topmost Talent works with Edufoster: All the employees working at Edufoster are encouraged to keep updating their knowledge so that they can disseminate quality teaching to the students.
27. Best-in-class Technology & IT Infrastructure: Our centres are equipped with the latest and smart technological tools that ensure effective teaching and learning process.
28. Advanced Library: The library plays a crucial role in a student’s life. So, starting from good Law books to the recreational world of Prose and Poetry all are there under one roof.
29. Speed Tests: Speed plays a deciding role in the examination. So, we arrange for Speed Tests at regular intervals in order to increase the speed of the student in the examination.
30. The I Too Can Factor : In its convocation Edufoster CLAT Institute honours the successful students by offering them medals and other awards. This inspires the new students and they get encouraged to follow the footsteps of their seniors.